The Urban Computing Foundation is a neutral forum for accelerating open source and community development that improves mobility, safety, road infrastructure, traffic congestion and energy consumption in connected cities.
- If you are interested in Membership, please visit https://uc.foundation/members/join/
- If you are interested in participating in our technical community, please visit https://uc.foundation/tac/
- If you are interested in joining our technical community mailing list, please visit https://lists.uc.foundation/g/ucf-tac/
- If you are interested in Urban Computing Foundation projects, please visit https://uc.foundation/projects/
A growing list of communication methods and tools to support the Urban Computing Foundation.
Join us on Slack
Join us on Slack
A public google calendar is here.
The meeting minutes are here.
- Drew Dara-Abrams, principal, Interline Technologies
- Javier De la Torre, Founder and CSO, CARTO
- Oliver Fink, director HERE XYZ, HERE Technologies
- Travis Gorkin, engineering manager of data visualization, Uber
- Shan He, project leader of Kepler.gl, Uber
- Randy Meech, CEO, StreetCred Labs
- Michal Migurski, engineering manager of spatial computing, Facebook
- Drishtie Patel, product manager of maps, Facebook
- Prem Ramaswami, Head of Product, Sidewalk Labs
- Paolo Santi, senior researcher, MIT
- Max Sills, attorney, Google
- Only moderators can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]