Urban Computing Foundation - TAC email@example.com
Welcome to the Urban Computing Foundation TAC mailing list.
The Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) consists of eleven elected members of the technical contributor community. The responsibilities of the TAC are to steer the technical direction for the Urban Computing Foundation. A full set of TAC responsibilities are defined in the UCF Charter, but include:
- Creating working groups to focus on cross-project technical issues or opportunities
- Approving project proposals in accordance with the project lifecycle
- The TAC election is held every July.
The TAC has a meeting on every last Wednesday: join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/957260971
Check the calendar for timezone information.
Please join the mailing list and our blog to stay up-to-date.
A growing list of communication methods and tools to support the Urban Computing Foundation.
Join us on Slack
Join us on Slack
A public google calendar is here.
The meeting minutes are here.
- Drew Dara-Abrams, principal, Interline Technologies
- Javier De la Torre, Founder and CSO, CARTO
- Oliver Fink, director HERE XYZ, HERE Technologies
- Travis Gorkin, engineering manager of data visualization, Uber
- Shan He, project leader of Kepler.gl, Uber
- Randy Meech, CEO, StreetCred Labs
- Michal Migurski, engineering manager of spatial computing, Facebook
- Drishtie Patel, product manager of maps, Facebook
- Prem Ramaswami, Head of Product, Sidewalk Labs
- Paolo Santi, senior researcher, MIT
- Max Sills, attorney, Google
Urban Computing Foundation
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]